Cherry Mobile breaks its silence with smartphones through the launch of their new budget device: the Aqua S10 Pro. As a successor to last year’s Aqua S9 Max, the Aqua S10 Pro is the first phone in Cherry’s smartphone portfolio to have a punch-hole display.
Cherry Mobile Aqua S10 Pro specs
- MediaTek Helio G90 processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS display
- 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, 2-megapixel macro camera, LED flash
- 16-megapixel selfie camera
- LTE, 4G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 30w wired charging, 10w wireless charging
- 5000mAh battery
The Aqua S10 Pro’s display is a 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS variety, with the centrally-placed punch-hole housing a 16-megapixel selfie snapper. You get a quad-rear camera setup that consists of a 48-megapixel main camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 2-megapixel macro camera.
Powering the Aqua S10 Pro is a Helio G90 processor that is paired with 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, and a 5000mAh battery with support for 30w wired charging and 10w wireless charging. This makes it the second Cherry phone after the Flare S7 Plus to have wireless charging.
Other features include Android 11 out of the Box, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a headphone jack.