As part of its efforts to deliver better value-for-money data plans, Globe is updating its GoUnli prepaid data packs for 2021. Among the biggest takeaway from the updated prepaid data packs is that Globe is now offering unlimited texts and calls to all networks–previously, calls were unlimited only to Globe and TM subscribers. With the said change, this makes Globe have a more competitive set of prepaid promos, as Smart has been offering data plans with all-net unlimited calls and texts with its Giga+ promos.
Another change is that GoUnli 25, which has free unlimited Viber for 1 day, has been discontinued. Check out the updated Globe GoUnli data packs for 2021. Do note that all data packs come with all-net unlimited calls and texts:
- GoUnli20 – 50MB data for 1 day (previously 20MB data for 1 day)
- GoUnli30 – 50MB data for 2 days (previously 30MB data for 2 days)
- GoUnli50 – 500MB data for 3 days (previously 50MB data for 3 days)
- GoUnli95 – 1GB data for 7 days (previously 100MB data for 7 days)
- GoUnli180 – 2GB data for 15 days (previously 150MB data for 15 days)
- GoUnli350 – 3GB data for 30 days (previously 200MB data for 30 days)
While they do not have as much data compared to those being offered by the likes of GOMO and DITO, Globe’s updated GoUnli plans are ideal for those who are still heavy on texts and calls. The mere upgrade for the 2021 plans to have all-net unlimited calls to all networks is by itself is a big, big change and makes Globe’s GoUnli offerings 2021 have more value for money.
The significantly larger data allocations (especially on the more expensive data packs) show that Globe is embracing 4G connectivity and that it aims to make data access more affordable and accessible to everyone.
All GoUnli plans can now be availed via the GlobeOne App. Visit here to know more details.