If you’re a student looking for a way to fund an online learning gadget, one possible way is through the InvestEd X Lazada Student Gadget loan. InvestEd, a student loan company in the Philippines is one of Lazada’s loan partners who specifically aids students in purchasing gadgets for their studies.
Compared to other Student gadget loans, this enables students to apply directly on the Lazada app, making it way easier than having to open a bank account. The loan is available to applicants who are at least 18 years old, presently enrolled in a college, university, or learning institution in the Philippines, and must be in their last 2 years of schooling. The loan can be used to purchase gadgets such as laptops, tablets, a mobile phone, or internet connectivity tools such as pocket wifi or any gadget that will help them get through online schooling.
Applying for a loan is easy. Just follow these steps:
How to Apply for InvestEd x Lazada Student Gadget Loan
- On the Lazada App, access your wallet on the top right of the screen.
- Choose “Loans”
- Select “InvestEd”
- Fill out the required information and then click submit.
Or you may apply directly from the InvestEd Website:
- Go to www.invested.ph and fill up the online application form for a gadget loan
- Go through the application process and wait for the loan approval for your chosen online learning gadget from Lazada Mall
- Loan credits will be reflected on your Lazada Wallet
Loan approvals may take anywhere between 2 to 14 days. They prioritize applicants who are taking up courses related to medicine and agriculture, and if the institution the student is enrolled in is among their partner schools. On top of the financial aid, successful applicants or student borrowers are automatically enrolled into InvestEd’s success coaching program, giving students more value and resources to secure their future employment.