A lightweight Honor 8X?
Honor is not yet done with phone releases: after the Honor 8X and Honor Magic 2, the Chinese brand has a new budget mid-range phone with the Honor 10 Lite. This model comes with a waterdrop notch similar to the one found on Huawei’s Mate 20, and has the same rear layout with the Honor 8X.
The Honor 10 Lite comes with a Kirin 710 processor, 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB internal storage, and a selfie-centric 24-megapixel front camera with pixel binning. It is one of the few Honor phones that comes with Android Pie and EMUI 9.0 out of the box. While it comes with a glass back like the Honor 10, the Honor 10 Lite uses an aging MicroUSB port.
Honor 10 Lite specs
- Kirin 710 octa-core processor
- Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 6.2-inch Full HD+ IPS display
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel f/1.8 + 2-megapixel rear camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 24-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint scanner, GPU Turbo 2.0
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 9.0, EMUI 9.0
UPDATE: The official pricing for the Honor 10 Lite is as follows: CNY 1,399(~Php 10.6k) for the 4GB/64GB variant, CNY 1,699 (~Php 12.8k) for the 6GB/64GB variant, and CNY 1,899(~Php 14.4k) for the 6GB/128GB variant.