After bringing the Nova 7 SE to the Philippines last month, Huawei confirmed that the higher-end Nova 7 is also coming to the country as well.
The Nova 7 is the first Nova phone to have an OLED display and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It is powered by a Kirin 985 processor, which offers a big performance jump over the Kirin 820 processor used on the Nova 7 SE.
Other features include a 32-megapixel selfie snapper, a quad-rear camera setup that comprises of a 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom and OIS, and 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 4000mAh battery with 40w Supercharge.
Huawei Nova 7 5G Specs
- Kirin 985 5G octa-core processor
- Mali-G77 GPU
- 8GB of RAM
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ OLED display; 20:9 aspect ratio
- 128GB/256GB of non-expandable internal storage
- Quad rear cameras: 64-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom and OIS; 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera; LED Flash
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 4G, LTE (Dual SIM, Hybrid Tray)
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Facial Recognition, USB-C, GPU Turbo 2.0
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
- 4000mAh Battery with 40W SuperCharge
We should know more about its official price and pre-order details come July 30.