Not sure if the latest Galaxy phone is the one for you? Samsung has a unique deal for you with the Galaxy 14-Day Trial.
The said program, which runs until April 30 and is available in select Samsung Experience Stores, including SM Clark, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, and SM North Edsa, will let users purchase any of the Galaxy S21 phones (S21, S21+, S21 Ultra) or the Galaxy Z Fold2 and decide within 14 days if they will keep the phone or return the unit with a full refund.
The Samsung Galaxy 14-day Trial is a very interesting program as the Korean brand is confident enough that their customers will be satisfied enough to not avail of the 14-day refund period. Speaking of the refund, one must be aware of the conditions should they end up not being satisfied with it. These include:
- The need to sign up for the Free Trial program;
- Providing all the necessary details requested including the device’s IMEI and a valid ID that matches the OR; and
- The returned device should comply with the following: turns on and connects to a network, has no visible water or accidental damage, no visible cracks on the device, signed out of all online accounts, and has all the original packaging contents included (ie. documentation, case, data cable).
For the latter, the Galaxy Z Fold2’s refund conditions also include returning the Php 2k e-voucher and 12 months Samsung Care+ vouchers.
Once everything has been verified, the customer will receive a refund in the form of a check.
To recap, here are the official prices of the participating Samsung phones:
- Galaxy S21 (8GB/128GB) – Php 44,990
- Galaxy S21 (8GB/256GB) – Php 47,990
- Galaxy S21+ (8GB/128GB) – Php 54,990
- Galaxy S21+ (8GB/256GB) – Php 57,990
- Galaxy S21 Ultra (12GB/128GB) – Php 66,990
- Galaxy S21 Ultra (12GB/256GB) – Php 69,990
- Galaxy S21 Ultra (16GB/512GB) – Php 79,990
- Galaxy Z Fold2 (12GB/256GB) – Php 99,990