Let’s See What These Fast Lenses Are Made Of
We’re still in Munich, Germany and we’ve finally gotten some time with the Huawei Mate 10 Pro under our belt. Before we discuss what we think about the device in our full review, which should be available in the coming days, let’s show you what the new dual cameras at an aperture of f/1.6 are capable of doing on Huawei’s new flagship phablet. Before we begin, here’s a quick peek at the device’s spec sheet.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro specs
- 2.4GHz Hi-Silicon Kirin 970 octa-core processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 6-inch full HD+ OLED HDR display; 2160 x 1080 resolution panel
- 128 GB of storage
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- 12-megapixel RGB + 20-megapixel Monochrome rear camera, Leica Summilux-H Lenses at f/1.6 aperture, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, PDAF, Laser AF, dual-LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, IP67 resistance
- Fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8
Let’s get to the photos. Let’s start with the rear cameras first!
What About the Front Camera?
We’ll see how the cameras perform in the coming days and reserve our judgment for the full review, but so far so good, yeah? Let us know in the comment section what you think about the cameras on the Huawei Mate 10 Pro so far.
If you want to read more about the Huawei Mate 10 Pro, click on the links below.