The Google Pixel and Pixel XL have been out for quite some time now and since we’ve gotten our unit at Unbox HQ, we’ve been hearing a lot of the same question: Is it the best Android smartphone out in the market? We’re finally ready to share our thoughts and let you know whether or not it is the best among the Android bunch in this video by Unbox EIC, Carlo Ople.
Here’s a refresher for the specs of the Google Pixel XL:
Google Pixel XL
- 2.15GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass 4, 2,560 x 1,440 resolution
- 32GB/128GB of storage
- 12.3-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.55um sensor size, OIS, flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB Type-C, fingerprint scanner
- 3450mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 7.1
If you’re wondering where we got our unit, you can check out Widget City who has priced the Google Pixel at Php 37,990 and the Google Pixel XL at Php 44,990.
Want to see us Unbox the Google Pixel XL? Click on the following article: Unboxing the Google Pixel XL