Shopee has now made it possible to pay cashless on COD Shopee purchases. The e-commerce company recently added a new payment method for COD purchases so you won’t have to physically hand over money for COD deliveries. Aside from being able to pay contactless, the new payment method also gives buyers 20% cashback when they opt to pay using this method.
“As digital payments take on a greater significance in the lives of Filipinos, it is essential that we come up with initiatives that’ll make payments seamless, safer, and more worthwhile for our consumers. Through this additional payment method, we can help people adapt to the evolving digital space and make the transition to a cashless society a lot more convenient,” Martin Yu, Director at Shopee Philippines said.
How to pay Cashless via COD on Shopee
- Upon checkout, choose COD Payment method and choose standard delivery as the shipping option
- Once your delivery arrives, choose the Scan button on the Shopee Homepage
- Scan the QR Code from the Shopee Xpress rider
- The exact amount will automatically be reflected, then enter your ShopeePay PIN
- Enjoy 20% cash back once you complete your payment.
You get a maximum of 4 cashbacks every month. This 20% Cashback is capped at 100 coins per completed payment.
Make sure your ShopeePay is enabled in order to enjoy this cashless COD feature. ShopeePay is the app’s wallet that gets you exclusive discounts tied to this payment method.
How To Top-up your ShopeePay Wallet
- Open the Shopee Homepage choose “Shopee Pay” and choose “Go to Wallet”
- On the ShopeePay page choose “Top Up”
- Choose your preferred denomination
- Pay for your Top-up through the most convenient payment option
You can top up online via coins.ph, Gcash; Over the counter through these banks: BPI, BDO, UnionBank, Metrobank, RCBC, Landbank, PNB, RobinsonsBank, Chinabank, UCPB; Or through payment centers 7-Eleven Cliqq, Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Pawnshop, BayadCenter, SM Business Services, LBC, M Lhuillier, RD Pawnshop, ECPay, or TouchPay.