The Samsung Galaxy M22 is now the latest M-series smartphone from Samsung to go official. The new smartphone is already listed on the official website of Samsung Germany.
Shortly after the release of the Samsung Galaxy M32 in the Philippines, the brand launched another M-Series phone. The newly launched Galaxy M22 features a 20:9 aspect display, 48-megapixel quad cameras, and a big battery. Based on the photos from Samsung Germany, this new phone comes with a waterdrop-style notch, a flash that sits below the camera sensors, a fingerprint that is side-mounted, and a square-shaped module on the back that houses four camera sensors.
Moreover, the new Galaxy phone features a 6.4-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 16 million colors. It is also powered by an unidentified octa-core processor, paired with 4GB RAM. The internal storage is listed on the official page to be at 128GB, with an option to expand via a dedicated microSD card slot up to 1TB. Of course, this new smartphone is running on Android OS.
Samsung Galaxy A22 4G Specs:
- Helio G80 processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Display, 90hz refresh rate
- 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera with PDAF, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor, 2-megapixel f/2.2 macro camera
- 13-megapixel f/2.2 selfie camera
- 4G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 5000mAh battery
- 25w charging
- Android 11, OneUI 3.1
Unfortunately, there is no price yet for this new Galaxy phone. Not even on Samsung Germany’s official page.