If you’re looking for a 5G Motorola phone that’s better than the G52, the brand announced the G82 in Europe. The current top-end model in Motorola’s G-series comes with three key upgrades from the G52: first, it gets a Snapdragon 695 processor that’s paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage–with the latter being expandable via MicroSD.
The cameras get an upgrade too: the 50-megapixel main camera comes with OIS–making it one of the more affordable offerings to offer image stabilization–along with a higher-resolution 16-megapixel selfie snapper.
Wrapping up the upgrades is the display, where the G82’s AMOLED panel gets a refresh rate bump to 120hz. Like the G52, you get a 5000mAh battery with support for 30w charging–and the required charger out of the box, along with Android 12.
Motorola G82 Specs
- Snapdragon 695 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display, 120hz refresh rate
- 50-megapixel f/1.7 main camera with OIS and PDAF, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor
- 16-megapixel f/2.2 front camera
- 4G, LTE, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dolby Atmos
- 5000mAh battery
- 30w charging
- Android 12, MYUI 2.0
The Motorola G82 is priced at 330 Euros(~Php 18k) in Europe, but will be available soon in Latin America, Asia, India, and the Middle East.