First phone that beautifies you real time
As expected, ASUS has officially announced the ZenFone Live today. The ZF Live is being touted by ASUS as one of the first phones that have real-time beautification features, that smoothens and removes blemishes on your face while you’re streaming live.
ASUS ZenFone Live specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD IPS display, 720 x 1280 resolution
- 16GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture lens, AF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture lens, LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 2650mAh battery
- Android Marshmallow with ZenUI
The ZenFone Live was originally spotted earlier this year as the ZenFone 3 Go, and from the specs it’s obvious that it was poised as a device for the lower end of the market to round out the company’s smartphone lineup. Packing a Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB of RAM and a 5-inch HD IPS display, it’s a phone destined for the budget segment of the market.
The ZenFone Live is priced at Php 6,995.