While there’s a lot of excitement about the ZERO Ultra, Infinix appears to be updating its Zero line with the ZERO 20, which was also spotted in an AliExpress listing. The 4G-only phone rocks a Helio G99 processor that’s paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. It has a triple rear camera setup that consists of a 108-megapixel main camera, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. Keeping the lights on is a 4500mAh battery that supports 45w charging.
Up front, you get a 6.7-inch AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 90hz refresh rate. While it still has a notch, the selfie camera is worth talking about, as it is a class-leading 60-megapixel shooter that has autofocus and OIS. Infinix touts the ZERO 20 as a vlogging phone, and we’re quite curious to see how that selfie camera performs.
Infinix ZERO 20 specs
- Helio G99 processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 90hz refresh rate
- 108-megapixel f/1.8 main camera with PDAF, 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor
- 60-megapixel selfie camera with OIS and AF
- LTE, 4G, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers
- 45w charging
- 4500mAh battery
- Android 12, XOS 10.6
Based on the listing, the ZERO 20 is priced at around Php 14.8k when converted. No word yet if it will be made available in the Philippines.