If the very impressive ROG Phone 6 Pro does not impress you enough, ASUS has a “one more thing” vibe with the 6D Ultimate. As the top-end model under the ROG Phone 6 series, ASUS went for an unusual route by going team MediaTek, using the Dimensity 9000+ processor. It’s the first-ever phone to use MediaTek’s top-end processor, and ASUS claims that it offers better performance than the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1-powered ROG Phone 6 Pro despite having 2GB less RAM.
Aside from a different processor, the other key change of the 6D Ultimate is the matte black rectangle on the back, which is actually a vent that opens up when you attach the Aeroactive Cooler (which is included out of the box) to further keep the phone cool while you are busy winning matches.
Save for those two key changes, you have the same set of features found on the ROG Phone 6 Pro.
ASUS ROG Phone 6D Ultimate Specs:
- Dimensity 9000+ processor
- 16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 6.78-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 165hz refresh rate, 1ms response rate, 720hz touch sampling rate, 10-bit color
- ROG Vision rear display
- 50-megapixel f/1.8 IMX 766 main camera with PDAF, 5-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera, 13-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera
- 12-megapixel IMX 663 selfie camera
- 4G, LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2
- Stereo speakers, in-display fingerprint scanner, IPx4 Rating
- 6000mAh battery
- 65w wired charging
- Android 12, ROG UI
ASUS ROG Phone 6D Ultimate Philippines Price
We don’t know the official price of the ROG Phone 6D Ultimate, but we were told that ASUS will bring it to our shores very soon, so stay tuned for the latest updates.