Meet Cherry Mobile’s Newest Flagship
Cherry Mobile really went all-out with their leaked newest flagship, the Cherry Mobile Flare Infinity. What’s so special about this one? Apart from the very competitive specifications, bannered with the 2.0GHz Mediatek Helo P10 Octa-core Processor, the device is supposed to have an edge-to-edge 5.5-inch Full HD LTPS Display. Price tag? Php12,999.
Here are the rest of the specifications:
Cherry Mobile Flare Infinity Spec Sheet
- 2.0GHz Octa-core Mediatek Helio P10 (MT6755)
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD (128GB)
- 16.0-megapixel Primary Camera, f/2.0, Dual-tone LED Flash
- 5.0-megapixel Secondary Camera
- 5.5-inch Edge-to-Edge Full HD LTPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3,000mAh Battery
- SRP: Php12,999
As usual with local branded smartphones, we recommend that you guys wait for the full review. We’ll try to get our hands on one as soon as possible.
Apart from the Cherry Mobile Flare Infinity, there’s also the Cherry Mobile Flare Maxx which packs a 6,010mAh battery that you might want to check out.
PS: Other tech blogs have reported that the Flare Infinity is most likely to be the Ulefone Future.