Will also arrive in physical Novo7 Tech stores for Php 7490
Meizu’s M1 Note marked the start of the arrival of bang for the buck phones from international brands last March. It’s one of the best selling phones of Novo7 Tech (the company that sells Meizu’s products here) and as soon as Meizu announced its successor, we knew it was just a matter of time before it arrived here.
Meizu M2 Note
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD Sharp IGZO display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, F/2.2 aperture, dual LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, F/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.0 Lollipop, Flyme UI
- 3100mAh battery
Novo7 Tech contacted us earlier today announcing that the Meizu M2 Note will arrive in the Philippines sometime next month, as a timed exclusive in Lazada for Php 6,990. The phone will also show up in August in Novo7 Tech’s shops though with a higher price of Php 7,490. The variant that will be sold in the PH will be the grey colored, 16GB storage one.
The Meizu M2 Note uses MediaTek’s newest MT6753 octa-core processor, which promises better LTE performance, and a new ARM Mali-T720 GPU (compared to the ARM Mali-T760 GPU on the MT6752).
And just like that, the bang for the buck wars heat up yet again! What do you think of the M2 Note? Do you think it’s worth getting over other phones in its price bracket? Let us know in the comments below.