Another option for the budget conscious shopper
Firefly Mobile has just answered Meizu’s M1 Note with a phone of their own – the Intense 64 LTE. Bearing extremely solid specs for its Php 7,999 pricepoint, the new phone has a chance to disrupt the plans of much bigger players. The Intense 64 LTE has a 64-bit, quad-core MT6732 processor along with 2GB of RAM, and there’s 16GB of storage on tap that can be further expanded using a microSD slot.
Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE specs
- 1.5GHz MT6732 64-bit quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch OGS HD IPS display, Dragontrail protection, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture and BSI
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.8 aperture, Samsung sensor with BSI
- Dual-SIM, dual LTE
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, HotKnot technology
- 2800mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat, upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop
- Php 7,999
Like phones of bigger players out in the market, the Intense 64 LTE has dual SIM with LTE capability on both SIMs. Imaging is done courtest of a 13-megapixel rear camera with a f/2.2 aperture plus BSI capability, while the front camera has a 8-megapixel sensor, f/2.8 aperture camera.
Other specs include WiFi, GPS, HotKnot technology though unfortunately the phone ships with KitKat. On their part Firefly has said that they’ll be pushing Android 5.0 on the device as soon as its available. Overall rather good specs for just Php 7,999.