Following its launch in Vietnam, Samsung is set to bring the entry-level Galaxy A01 to the Philippines. Recently, tech blog Walastech received information that the Galaxy A01 will be priced at Php 5,490—which is lower than its SRP in Vietnam. In addition, Walastech’s source was told that the phone will arrive at retailers on February 29.
The Galaxy A01’s price in the Philippines is very competitive, as you are getting a couple of good features like dual rear cameras, a Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor, and Android 10-based OneUI 2.0 out of the box. To date, the Galaxy A01 is set to be the most affordable Samsung phone for 2020.
Samsung Galaxy A01 specs
- Snapdragon 439 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 5.7-inch HD+ Infinity-V IPS display
- 16GB expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- Dual rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/2.2 main camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; with LED flash
- 5-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0