Huawei’s still one of the few brands that sell tablets
It’s hard to find a good tablet from a reputable brand nowadays since many brands have stopped releasing slates because of reduced demand. But Huawei is still slinging slates to the general populace, and has recently released its M3 Lite tablet in the Philippines.
Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 505 graphics unit
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 8.4-inch WUXGA IPS display, 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 32GB/64GB expandable storage, up to 128GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 4G, LTE-A
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint sensor, Harman/Kardon speakers
- 4800mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat, with EMUI 5.1
The M3 Lite was announced a few months ago, but it’s only now arriving in our country. The tab has a Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor, along with a 8.4-inch WUXGA IPS display, along with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable internal storage and LTE Cat.4 connectivity.
The tablet also has uber loud speakers and Harmann Kardon audio integrated into it, along with Android Nougat and EMUI 5.1 and a 4800mAh battery.
The beautiful aluminum slate is priced at Php 13,490.