Infinix makes the Zero X Pro official in the Philippines with a price that is competitive for all it has to offer. For under Php 15k, the Zero X Pro boasts of flagship-level features that include a Full HD+ 120hz Super AMOLED display, 108-megapixel main camera with OIS, 8-megapixel periscope camera with 5x optical zoom, and a 4500mAh battery with 45w fast charging.
Being the most premium device in its portfolio, the Zero X Pro flaunts a glass back with a glittery finish inspired by stars. The finish is the brand’s way to highlight the Zero X Pro’s ability to shoot the moon. Powering the Zero X Pro is a still-powerfil Helio G95 processor that is paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
Infinix Zero X Pro Philippines specs
- MediaTek Helio G95 processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 120hz refresh rate, 240hz touch response rate
- 108-megapixel f/1.79 main camera with OIS, 8-megapixel f/2.25 ultra-wide-angle camera, 8-megapixel f/3.4 periscope camera with 5x optical zoom, OIS and up to 60x digital zoom, LED flash
- 16-megapixel selfie camera
- LTE, 4G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, in-display fingerprint scanner
- DTS Audio
- 45w charging
- 4500mAh battery
- Android 11, XOS 7.6
We praised the Zero X Pro in our hands-on for being able to incorporate a number of flagship features while keeping an under Php 15k price tag. It is definitely one of the best Infinix phones you can buy right now, as it is proof that the brand is ready to challenge other brands in the mid-range segment.
Infinix Zero X Pro Philippines Price
The Infinix Zero X Pro will have a retail price of Php 14,990 in the Philippines for the 8GB/128GB variant, and will be available at the official Shopee store of Infinix. As a special offer, Infinix will be selling the Zero X Pro at a promo price of Php 13,890 on October 5 and 10.