iQ00 Z5 Specs
- Snapdragon 778G processor
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS display, 120hz refresh rate
- 64-megapixel f/1.8 ISOCELL GW3 main camera with PDAF, 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera
- 16-megapixel f/2.5 selfie camera
- 4G, 5G
- WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.1, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers
- 5000mAh battery
- 44w fast charging
- Android 11, OriginOS
Headlining the Z5’s number of upgrades is a Snapdragon 778G processor that is now paired with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. The display gets a size bump at 6.67-inches and now gets a punch-hole for the 16-megapixel selfie snapper while retaining the 120hz refresh rate. The battery now bigger at 5000mAh, though charging speeds are slower with a 44w FlashCharge solution.
Like the Z3, the Z5 has a triple rear camera setup that consists of a 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and 2-megapixel macro camera. It comes with Android 11-based OriginOS out of the box, though expect global units to have FunTouchOS–and have Google services as well.
Other features include a headphone jack, stereo speakers, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
iQOO Z5 Price
The iQOO Z5 is priced at CNY 1899(~Php 14.8k) for the 8GB/128GB model, CNY 2099(~Php 16.4k) for the 8GB/256GB model, and CNY 2299(~Php 17.9k) for the 12GB/256GB model. All three variants will be available on September 28 in China and will launch in India on September 27.