A lightweight version with a decent set of features
Following the launch of the flagship Z6 Pro last month, Lenovo unveiled a more affordable version with the Z6 Youth. The phone is a mid-range contender with a Snapdragon 710 processor paired with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. The 6.39-inch display may be only an IPS panel, but it has support for HDR10.
Instead of a quadruple rear camera setup, the Z6 Youth has a triple camera setup consisting of an ultra-wide-angle camera, a telephoto camera with up to 8x hybrid zoom, and a 16-megapixel f/1.8 mail camera. Other features include dual-band GPS, 4050mAh battery with 15w fast charging, USB-C, Dolby Atmos, and Android Pie out of the box with Lenovo’s ZUI 11.
Lenovo Z6 Youth Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ IPS display, HDR10 Support
- 64GB/128GB of expandable storage
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE
- Triple rear cameras: 16-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 5-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto camera; PDAF and dual LED flash, 8x Hybrid Zoom, AI Image Recognition
- 16-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual-band GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock, USB-C, Dolby Atmos
- Android 9 Pie with ZUI 11
- 4050mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The Z6 Youth will be available in China starting May 28 and is priced at CNY 1199(~Php 9.2k) for the 4GB/64GB model, CNY 1399(~Php 10.7k) for the 6GB/64GB model, and CNY 1699(~Php 12.9k) for the 6GB/128GB model.