One of the lowest priced LTE phones that we’ve ever seen
Lenovo has officially unveiled their latest and lowest priced LTE smartphone that we’ve ever seen – the K3 “Music Lemon”. This particular smartphone was made by Lenovo to do one thing, and one thing only – fight Xiaomi on its own terms. Lenovo will be selling the device through JD, a big China-based retailer, similar to how Xiaomi sells its phones.
Lenovo K3 Specs
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 5-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 8-megapixel camera w/ LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 2,300mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat, VIBE UI 2.0
- 141 x 70.5 x 7.9mm
Aside from packing Qualcomm’s latest mid-range, 64-bit chip, the K3 also packs a rather affordable price tag of just Php 4337 ($97). No international availability has been set.