While all eyes were on Xiaomi’s Mi 11 flagship, the Chinese brand also announced the launch of the Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 yesterday. While it wasn’t included as part of the freebie for the phone (unlike last year’s offering) there’s still plenty to like here, including the Merced-AMG Petronas F1 Team-inspired design.
Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 Specs
- Max speed of 25 km/h – you can travel distances up to 45km on a single charge. Riders can switch between three different speed modes, Pedestrian mode (0-5 km/h), standard mode (0-20 km/h), and Sports mode (0-25 km/h)
- Battery – the scooter runs on a 12800 mAh / 474kWh battery pack that’s capable of keeping its motor running for several hours. Charging time take about 8.5 hrs from 0% to 100%
- Powerful motor – In terms of power It comes with a 300W motor that’s capable of a 20% inclined climb.
- Double brake system – Among the scooter’s safety features are its double brake system which makes use of Regenerative Anti-Lock Braking for Electric Motorcycles (eABS) and a mechanical brake.
- Smart Locking Feature – you can link the scooter to your Mi Home App via Bluetooth that allows you to electronically lock and unlock the scooter. Apart from the locking feature, the app lets you monitor extensive data such as mileage, speed, on your scooter that’s not readily available on the scooter’s built-in monitor.
- Built-in display – On the scooter, you can find a display screen where important info particularly the scooter’s remaining battery can be viewed so you won’t need to whip out your phone to check while you’re riding the scooter.
- Easy Folding design – the scooter folds up easily and neatly allowing you to store it in a car trunk or in a closet.
- Storage friendly dimensions – the scooter measures 1130 x 430 x 1180 mm in its upright (unfolded) position and measures 1130 x 430 x 490 mm when folded making it easy to stow in most areas.
Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 Specs Price Philippines