It is the brand’s second phone with a pop-up camera
Phones with pop-up cameras still exist in 2020. In fact, Motorola unveiled its second phone with a pop-up module with the One Fusion+. As a successor to the One Hyper, the One Fusion+ has the same 6.5-inch Full HD+ display and pop-up module, though you get a 16-megapixel selfie snapper instead. The One Fusion+ has beefier internals with its Snapdragon 730 processor, 6GB RAM, and 128GB internal storage.
While it has the same cameras found on the One Hyper, the One Fusion+ adds a 5-megapixel macro camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The battery is also bigger at 5000mAh, though you are limited to 18w wired charging.
Motorola One Fusion+ Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ IPS display, 21:9 aspect ratio
- 128GB expandable storage
- Quad rear cameras: 64-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 5-megapixel macro camera; 2-megapixel depth sensor; with PDAF, dual-tone LED flash
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint reader, USB-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18w quick charging
- Android 10 (Android One)
The One Fusion+ will sell for 300 Euros(~Php 17k) in Europe. No word yet on global availability as of this writing.