Motorola announced two new phones at IFA 2019 with the One Zoom and Moto E6 Plus. The Moto E6 Plus is a big-screened version of the budget Moto E6 that launched last July. Aside from the bigger display, the Moto E6 Plus comes with a dual rear camera setup, a fingerprint scanner, 4GB RAM option, and an Helio P22 processor.
On the other hand, the One Zoom is touted to be the flagship model from the One line. It sports the same internals found on the Moto Z4—Snapdragon 675, 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, 6.4-inch OLED display, 15w TurboPower charging, and 48-megapixel f/1.7 main rear camera with OIS.
Instead of MotoMods, the One Zoom boasts of a quad-rear camera setup—the 48-megapixel snapper is joined by an 8-megapixel telephoto camera, 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and 5-megapixel depth sensor—and a bigger 4000mAh battery.
Motorola One Zoom Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED display
- 128GB expandable storage
- Quadruple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.7 main camera with OIS; 8-megapixel telephoto camera with OIS and 3x optical zoom; 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; 5-megapixel depth sensor; with PDAF, 4K video recording, dual-tone LED flash
- 25-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint reader, USB-C, IPx2 certification, Dolby Audio
- 4000mAh battery with 15w TurboPower charging
- Android 9 Pie (Android One)
- MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB/4GB RAM
- 6.1-inch MaxVision IPS HD display, 720 x 1560 resolution
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- Dual rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/2.0 main, 2-megapixel depth sensor; with PDAF, LED flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint reader
- 3000mAh battery
- Android Pie
The Moto E6 Plus starts at 139 Euros (~Php 8k), while the One Zoom is priced at 400 Euros(~Php 23k). Both phones are available in Europe starting today.