As the country is slowly rolling out 5G networks nationwide, smartphone brands are making their 5G devices available locally. While there’s a healthy number of flagship 5G devices in the country, there are only a few 5G mid-range models.
OPPO hopes to address that by bringing the Reno4 Z 5G to our shores. Also known as the A92s in China, the Reno4 Z 5G is the first 5G device in the Philippines with a MediaTek Dimensity processor—specifically a Dimensity 800 processor.
Here’s what you get with the Reno4 Z 5G:
- A 5G-ready Dimensity 800 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 3.0 internal storage;
- A 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS display with a 120hz refresh rate;
- Dual front cameras consisting of a 16-megapixel f/2.0 Sony IMX471 main camera and 2-megapixel depth sensor;
- Quad rear cameras consisting of a 48-megapixel f/1.7 Sony IMX586 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.25 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 portrait camera; and
- A 4000mAh battery with 18w USB-C PD charging.
The Reno4 Z 5G is priced at Php 20,990 and will be exclusive to Globe and Smart. You can get the Reno4 Z 5G via Globe with The Plan 1799 (with Php 500 cash out) and Smart with Signature Plan M 1599 (with Php 3,520 cash out). Those getting the Reno4 Z 5G will also receive Rock Space EB51 TWS Earbuds.