OPPO updates its K-series of smartphones with the K7x 5G. A successor to last year’s K5, the K7x is the first 5G-ready phone for the line. With a CNY 1499(~Php 10.9k) price tag, the K7x is the most affordable 5G-ready phone from OPPO. For that price tag, you get:
- A Dimensity 720 processor that is paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage;
- A 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a 90hz refresh rate, up to 600nits brightness, and a punch-hole for the 16-megapixel f/2.0 selfie snapper;
- Quad rear camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel f/1.7 main camera with EIS, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, and a pair of 2-megapixel cameras (one for macro shots and one for depth-sensing);
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner and headphone jack; and
- a 5000mAh battery with 30w VOOC charging.
With affordable 5G phones coming to the Philippines, it will be interesting if OPPO plans to make the K7x available locally. OPPO has yet made the K-series available in the Philippines, so we will have to wait and see if they will make it available outside of China after its November 11 availability.