Also the same waterdrop notch as the F9
OPPO has officially launched their first ever triple-camera smartphone in China, the R17 Pro. The new phone sports the same waterdrop notch that’s on the F9, and curiously use two 1850mAh batteries for a combined capacity of 3700mAh. Splitting the batteries allows OPPO to quickly charge to 40% of the capacity in 10 minutes thanks to their Super VOOC tech.
The phone has a 6.4-inch AMOLED panel with an in-display fingerprint scanner. The phone runs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor with 8GB/128GB of storage.
The triple camera setup is composed of a 20-megapixel sensor with OIS, 12-megapixel sensor and a 3D Stereo camera lens for enhanced AR effects.
No price and availability for the phone are available as of yet.
OPPO R17 Pro specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 2.2GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6.4-inch full HD+ AMOLED water-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of storage
- 12-megapixel f/1.5-f/2.4 main camera with OIS, 20-megapixel secondary camera, 3D Stereo camera for AR
- 25-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, in-display fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- ColorOS 5.2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 3,700mAh battery (2x 1,850mAh) with 50W SuperVOOC charging