Infinix’s newest budget phone, the Note 8 has arrived in the Philippines. The new phone comes packing a relatively powerful processor as well as a large battery and fast-charging tech, all for under Php 10K.
The Infinix Note 8’s six cameras offer shooting options with added features like eye-tracking autofocus that the brand says capture pro-grade photos in incredible detail. In terms of shooting video, the phone makes use of a Vidhance video enhancement solution which is a feature carried over from the Infinix Note 7.
Infinix Note 8 Specs:
- MediaTek Helio G80 processor with MediaTek HyperEngine Game Technology.
- Comes with a large 5200mAh battery.
- Dual front cameras a 16MP and 2 MP depth sensor.
- 6.95″ Dual Infinity-O Display.
- On the back is a quad-camera module that has a 64 MP (wide), 2 MP, (macro) 2 MP, (depth), 2 MP.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Only offered with one memory option of 128GB and 6GB RAM.
- Has support for dual-SIM that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- A generous 6.95 inches screen with a 83.0% screen-to-body ratio.
- It’s powered by an Octa-core Mediatek Helio G80 chip.
- Runs on XOS 7.1 based on Android 10.