It’s been a busy few days for realme, as the brand has officially a new variant for its budget C12 smartphone, while its details of a new C20 model have surfaced in Vietnam. The C12 is getting a new variant that will now sport 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, a spec bump from the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage of the original. The new C12 variant retails for INR 9,999 (PHP 6,7K) in India, though there’s no word if this variant will be sold in the Philippines.
Back to the C20: an online retailer in Vietnam has posted photos and specifications for the still unreleased handset, which looks to be another entry in the budget segment of the market.
- 6.5″ HD+ Screen with an 89% screen to body ratio
- 5-megapixel front camera in a water-drop notch
- A lone 8 MP main camera with flash contained in a square module on its rear.
- 5000 mAh battery that has support for reverse charging
- Mediatek Helio G35 paired with an IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB/32GB config with expandable storage
- Gray and Blue colorways
- Runs on Android 10.0
The C20 also has support for fast charging but its speed wasn’t indicated. It’s refreshing to see a new device that’s not pressed to fill its rear camera module, even if it looks like it could have packed in more sensors which is also unusual considering that most realme C-series have at least 2 cameras on its back. The C20 has a listed price of VND 2,690,000 (Php 5,615.)