realme X7 Pro Ultra Specs:
- Dimensity 1000+ processor
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED curved display, 90hz refresh rate, 360hz touch response rate, support for HDR10+ and DCI-P3
- 64-megapixel f/1.8 main camera with PDAF, 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
- 4G, 5G
- WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.1, in-display fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers
- 4500mAh battery
- 65w fast charging
- Android 11, realme UI 2.0
Compared to the X7 Pro, the Ultra version is slimmer and lighter at 7.8mm and 170 grams respectively while keeping the same 4500mAh battery inside and the same 65w charging solution. To maintain that, the X7 Pro Ultra settles for a triple rear camera instead. That’s not a big deal, since you are just losing the 2-megapixel depth sensor from the non-Ultra model and still have a 64-megapixel main camera and 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera.
The display gets an upgrade, as the X7 Pro Ultra has a 6.55-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display. the refresh rate may be lower at a still-good 90hz, but you still get the same 360hz touch response rate. The punch-hole is home for a 32-megapixel selfie snapper.
Like the non-Ultra version, you are getting a Dimensity 1000+ processor that is paired with 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage. For the software, you also get Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0.
realme X7 Pro Ultra Price
The X7 Pro Ultra is priced at CNY 2399(~Php 17.8k) for the 8GB/128GB variant and CNY 2699(~Php 20k) for the 12GB/256GB variant. The X7 Pro Ultra is available in China, and there’s no word yet if realme intends to make the X7 Pro Ultra (or even the rest of the X7 series) available globally.