That’s A LOT of choices to choose from.
We’re just a few days from MWC 2018, and as we expect Motorola to launch three variants of the Moto G6 series, we now have an idea of the color choices available for the top-spec Moto G6 Plus.
From the leaked image, we expect the Moto G6 Plus to be available in silver, gold, white, blue, and cyan. The latter two colors are the more interesting ones based on the photo. As for the specs, here’s what we expect for the Moto G6 Plus:
Motorola Moto G6 Plus Spec Sheet
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 5.93-inch Full HD+ IPS display, Gorilla Glass protection, 2,160×1,080 resolution
- 64GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel and 5-megapixel rear cameras with AF and dual LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint reader, water-repellent coating
- 3250mAh battery with TurboPower
- Android Oreo
The Moto G6 Plus is expected to retail at $265(~Php 13.8k).
Source: Android Headlines
Check out what we have written about the upcoming Moto G6 Series: