Xiaomi is throwing in punches when it comes to value-for-money phones as of late. As a follow-up to the already good Redmi Note 10, Xiaomi revealed the official price of the Redmi Note 10 Pro, which is a real deal.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Global Specs:
- Snapdragon 732G processor
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 120hz refresh rate
- 108-megapixel f/1.9 ISOCELL HM2 main camera with PDAF, 5-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto macro camera, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor
- 16-megapixel selfie camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers
- 5020mAh battery
- 33w fast charging
- Android 11, MIUI 12
Redmi Note 10 Pro Philippines Price
With a price of Php 12,590 for the 6GB/128GB model and Php 13,590 for the 8GB/128GB, the Redmi Note 10 Pro offers insane value for money as a mid-range 4G phone. Headlining its spec sheet is a 108-megapixel f/1.9 ISOCELL HM2 main rear camera that is accompanied by three more cameras: 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 5-megapixel macro camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
While it has the same display size (and punch-hole location) as the Redmi Note 9 Pro, the Redmi Note 10 Pro gets a big upgrade by using an AMOLED panel with 120hz refresh rate for a more fluid display. It is also an entertainment device as well with its built-in stereo speakers.
Rounding up its feature-packed spec sheet is a 5020mAh battery with 33w wired charging, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a Snapdragon 732G processor–which is a slightly more powerful version of the Snapdragon 720G processor used on the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Compared to the Redmi Note 9 Pro’s SRP last year, the official pricing for the Redmi Note 10 Pro is lower and offers even more value for money, further cementing Xiaomi as the king when it comes to the very saturated Php 10k to Php 15k price segment.