Samsung is one of the few brands that still churns out new Android Go phones, the latest being the Galaxy A01 Core. Compared to last year’s Galaxy A2 Core, the Galaxy A01 Core gets a better 5.3-inch PLS LCD display with a HD+ resolution and 18.5:9 aspect ratio, along with a higher-resolution rear camera.
The internals consists of a dated MT6739 processor paired with 1GB RAM and 16GB/32GB internal storage. The battery gets a bump up to 3000mAh, and its rear polycarbonate panel sports a ridge-like pattern.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core specs
- MediaTek MT6739 quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 5.3-inch HD+ PLS LCD Display
- 16GB/32GB of expandable storage
- 8-megapixel f/2.2 rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel f/2.2 front camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 10 (Go edition)
The Galaxy A01 Core starts at IDR 1,099,000(~Php 3.7k) and is available in Indonesia.