It’s one of the few high-end tablets on sale today
Despite the dearth of tablets from manufacturers today, Korean firm Samsung is still offering high-end slates to the general public. The newest tab from Sammy is the Galaxy Tab S3, aimed at stealing customers from Apple’s iPad Air Pro.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Pro
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display with HDR technology, 1536 x 2048 resolution display
- 32GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9, 27mm lens, AF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture lens
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, Quad speakers
- Android Nougat
- 6000mAh battery
The Tab S3 is a 9.7-inch slate that comes with an included S Pen and is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, QHD display with HDR capability, quad speakers tuned by Harman/Kardon, 6000mAh battery and Android Nougat out of the box.
The new tablet will retail for Php 37,990, and will come with an S Pen with every purchase. An optional keyboard accessory will also be made available for purchase.