Can it win back those looking for a nice budget phone?
A few days after unveiling the Galaxy A50 and Galaxy A30, Samsung unveiled another Galaxy A phone with the budget-centric Galaxy A10. The most affordable Galaxy A phone for 2019 offers basic specs like an Exynos 7884 processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB RAM, and a single rear camera setup.
Like its more expensive siblings, the Galaxy A10 gets an Infinity-V display, though it comes at an HD+ resolution. Unlike the Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50, the Galaxy A10 comes with Android Pie out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy A10 specs
- Exynos 7884 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V IPS display
- 32GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- 13-megapixel f/1.9 rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 3400mAh battery
- Android Pie
The Galaxy A10 will be available in India by mid-March with a price of RS 8490(~Php 6.3k).