Starmobile Diamond V7 Announced!
This is probably the most specced out and best looking locally branded phablet ever. Announced earlier at their concept store launch in SM North Edsa, Starmobile took the wraps off their flagship phablet offering, the Starmobile Diamond V7. The device boasts of monstrous specifications similar to the Starmobile Knight except that it has a much bigger screen at 5.7-inches.
Starmobile Diamond V7 Spec Sheet
- 1.2GHz Quad-core Processor MediaTek
- PowerVR SGX544MP GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD Card
- 5.7-inch IPS Capacitive Display, DragonTrail Glass
- 720×1280 Resolution, 257 pixels per inch
- 18.0-megapixels rear-facing camera with LED flash, autofocus, and BSI
- 8.0-megapixels front-facing camera with autofocus and BSI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- WiFi, WiFI Hotspot, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS/aGPS
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 2,600mAH Battery
- Comes with free Leather Flip Case and Capacitive Stylus
I don’t know about you guys but this spec sheet is impressive. My only concern is the 3G connectivity. I would have preferred that they put in the same HSPA+ connectivity that the Starmobile Knight will have.
The Starmobile Diamond V7 together with the Diamond V3 and the first-generation Diamond now composes the phablet premium line-up of Starmobile. Unfortunately there’s no word yet on pricing but we were told it will be available starting late June or early July.