Despite becoming official last September 2021, TCL is finally bringing over the 20 R 5G to the Philippines as its offering for the budget 5G segment. For its budget offering, the 20 R 5G is priced at Php 11,990 in the Philippines and is available at selected authorized TCL dealer partners nationwide.
TCL 20 R 5G Specs
- Dimensity 700 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS Display, 90hz refresh rate, 180hz touch response rate
- 13-megapixel f/1.8 main camera with PDAF, 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 selfie camera
- 4G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4500mAh battery
- 10w charging
- Android 11, TCL UI
To recap, the TCL 20 R 5G is powered by a Dimensity 700 processor that’s paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage that’s expandable via MicroSD. It comes with a 6.52-inch HD+ display with a 90hz refresh rate, a notch for the 8-megapixel selfie snapper, and TCL’s NXTVISION tech.
Other features of the 20 R 5G include a triple rear camera setup that consists of a 13-megapixel main camera and a pair of 2-megapixel sensors, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, 4500mAh battery with 10w USB-C charging, and Android 11-based TCL UI out of the box.