Another potential best seller right here
International brands like Alcatel and Lenovo are doing brisk business in the Philippines selling their bang for the buck phones like the Flash Plus and the A7000. As the weeks and months go by, more and more players, both local and international are joining the fray in the very hotly contested under 10K market.
TCL 3S specs
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch full HD display, OGS full lamination, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture, 88 degree wide angle lens
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 3050mAh battery
TCL, Alcatel’s parent company, may just have another great phone to bring under the Alcatel brand. The TCL 3S brings a Snapdragon 615 processor to the mix instead of a MediaTek one, and has a 5-inch full HD display, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage and a 13-megapixel rear camera at just 140$, or Php 6318.
If you haven’t noticed, this is the same specs that Xiaomi’s global flagship, the Mi 4i is offering, though at a higher expected price of around Php 9,900 in Taiwan.