A budget 5-incher, with a 4000mAh battery pack, running on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The beefier sibling to the earlier announced Moto C, the Moto C Plus sports upgraded hardware, with the highlight of a larger, 4000mAh power pack. According to the company, the handset’s battery “can last up to 30 hours” of continued use. The smartphone is aimed at budget-conscious consumers looking for a reliable, high-uptime handset with just enough features and the latest Android operating system.
Motorola Moto C Plus
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737 quad-core processor
- ARM Mali-T720 MP2 graphics unit
- 2GB RAM
- 5-inch HD TFT display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB expandable storage, up to 32GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera, AF, with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera, with LED flash
- Dual SIM – 3G, 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, A-GPS
- 4000mAh battery, removable
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Php 6,299
The Moto C Plus is priced at Php 6,299 and is expected to be available at major Lenovo retailers all over the country by the end of June.