That makes six G8 models
Motorola yet launched another G8 variant in Europe with the G8 Power Lite. As the name implies, it is a more affordable version of the G8 Power. While you have the same RAM/storage configuration, the same 5000mAh battery, and the same 16-megapixel main rear camera, the G8 Power Lite gets an Helio P35 processor, a bigger 6.5-inch display (with an HD+ resolution), and an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The G8 Power Lite swaps the G8 Power’s ultra-wide-angle camera for a depth sensor and loses the stereo speakers and USB-C port (it goes for a dated MicroUSB port instead).
Motorola G8 Power Lite Specs
- MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 64GB expandable storage
- Triple rear cameras: 16-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 2-megapixel f/2.2 depth sensor; 2-megapixel f/2.2 macro camera; with PDAF, dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint reader
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
- Android 9 Pie
The G8 Power Lite will retail for 169 Euros(~Php 9.3k).