After the G62 5G, G42, and G32, Motorola adds another model to its mid-range lineup with the Moto G72. While it’s only a 4G phone with its use of a Helio G99 processor, the Moto G72 comes with a 6.6-inch AMOLED display that supports 10-bit color and has a 120hz refresh rate, making it an ideal entertainment device–especially since it also comes with stereo speakers and a headphone jack.
The triple rear camera on the back consists of a 108-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor, while selfies are taken care of by a 16-megapixel shooter that’s housed in a punch-hole. Keeping the lights on is a 5000mAh battery that supports 33w charging, while software is taken care of by Android 12-based MyOS out of the box.
Motorola Moto G72 Specs
- Helio G99 processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ pOLED Display, 120hz refresh rate, 10-bit color
- 108-megapixel f/1.7 main camera with PDAF, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor
- 16-megapixel f/2.2 selfie camera
- 4G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Ind-display fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Water repellent
- 5000mAh battery
- 33w wired charging
- Android 12, MYUI 3.0
The Moto G72 is priced at 260 Euros(~Php 14.9k) in Europe, and there’s no word yet if Motorola will make it available in the Philippines.