After launching a plethora of Kirin 710/710F-powered phones globally for the past few months, Huawei will finally make one of its Kirin 810-powered phones available outside of China with the Nova 6 SE. To be known globally as the Nova 7i, Huawei’s upcoming mid-range phone has a punch-hole display, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a quad-rear camera setup similar to the one found on the Nova 5T.
While the Nova 7i will run Android 10-based EMUI 10 out of the box, it will not come with Google services.
Huawei Nova 7i Specs
- 2.27GHz HiSilicon Kirin 810 octa-core processor
- Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 8GB of RAM
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ LCD display; 1080 x 2310 resolution
- 128GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB via microSD)
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; 2-megapixel macro camera; with OIS, EIS, PDAF, LED Flash
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 4G, LTE (Dual SIM, Hybrid Tray)
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Side-mounted Fingerprint scanner, Facial Recognition, USB-C, GPU Turbo 2.0
- Android 10
- 4200mAh Battery with 20W SuperCharge
The Nova 7i will launch in Malaysia this Valentines’ day. No word on pricing, but expect it to be priced at around Php 16k based on its price in China.