The Wait is Over!
After weeks of enduring teasers from the Chinese brand, OPPO has finally pulled the wraps of their new Selfie Expert in the Philippines; just a few hours apart from its launch in India. It’s been quite awhile since we’ve seen a major release coming from OPPO, at least on our shores, and a lot has happened in the selfie-centric smartphone landscape. With the release of the F3 Plus, OPPO seeks to re-establish its dominance in this particular smartphone niche.
Let’s take a look at its spec sheet.
OPPO F3 Plus Specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 6-inch Full HD IPS Display, 1920×1080 resolution, 361ppi
- 64GB of Expandable Storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera, PDAF, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash
- 16-megapixel main front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 8-megapixel secondary front camera 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM (Hybrid Tray)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS v.3
There you have it, folks! OPPO’s newest member in their F series of smartphones, the OPPO F3 Plus. The OPPO F3 Plus has a price tag of Php 23,990.
Pre-orders for the phone begin on March 24 to March 31, with the devices themselves available on April 1.