And a host of gaming-related features
vivo launches its first new phone for 2020 with the iQOO 3. As a flagship gaming phone, the iQOO3 has the best internals you would find today: Snapdragon 855, up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. Keeping the lights on is a 4440mAh battery with 55w Super FlashCharge, which vivo claims can charge the phone from zero to 50% in 15 minutes.
For the cameras, the iQOO 3 has a quad rear camera setup comprising of a 48-megapixel IMX582 main camera, 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 13-megapixel telephoto camera, and 12-megapixel depth sensor. The display is a 6.41-inch Super AMOLED Polar View display with support for HDR10+, 180Hz touch response rate, and a regular 60hz refresh rate.
Being a gaming phone, the iQOO 3 has two shoulder keys that vivo calls Monster Touch buttons, along with 4D game vibrations and a Monster Mode that pushes the internals to full performance for better gaming performance at the expense of battery life.
vivo iQOO 3 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 6.41-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Polar View display, 180Hz Touch Response Rate, HDR10+
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.79 Sony IMX582 main camera with dual pixel AF; 13-megapixel f/2.2 120-degree wide-angle camera; 13-megapixel f/2.46 telephoto with 2x optical zoom; 2-megapixel depth sensor; Super HDR, LED flash
- 12-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 4G, LTE, 5G (iQOO 5G)
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Vapor Chamber cooling, USB-C
- 4D Shock, Multi-Turbo, Monster Touch shoulder buttons, Hi-Res audio
- 4440mAh battery with 55w Super FlashCharge
- Android 10 with iQOO UI
The iQOO 3 will be available in 4G and 5G versions. The 4G versions will have 8GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB variants and are priced at INR 36,990(~Php 26.3k) and INR 39,9909(~Php 28.5k) respectively. The 5G version is available in 12GB/256GB and is priced at INR 44,990(~Php 32k). All three variants will be available on March 4 in India.