vivo’s iQOO sub-brand adds a new model to its lineup, which is also its most affordable one to date. Called the iQOO U1, this 4G phone gets a Snapdragon 720G processor paired with 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. You get an ordinary 6.53-inch Full HD+ IPS panel with a conventional 60hz refresh rate and a punch-hole that is home to an 8-megapixel selfie snapper.
At the back, you get a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel main snapper, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 2-megapixel macro camera. Keeping the lights on is a 4500mAh battery with 18w wired charging through an ancient MicroUSB port.
vivo iQOO U1 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ IPS Polar View display, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10 compliant, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.79 Sony IMX582 main camera with dual pixel AF; 2-megapixel depth sensor; 2-megapixel macro camera; Super HDR, LED flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner,
- 4500mAh battery with 18w wired charging
- Android 10 with iQOO UI
The iQOO U1 is priced at CNY 1198(~Php 8.5k) for the 6GB/64GB model, CNY 1398(~Php 10k) for the 6GB/128GB model, and CNY 1598(~Php 11.4k) for the 8GB/128GB model. All three models will be available in China on July 23.