Xiaomi Mi 10S Specs:
- Snapdragon 870 processor
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 90hz refresh rate,
- 108-megapixel f/1.9 main camera with PDAF, 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor, 18-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera
- 20-megapixel selfie camera
- 4G, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, in-display fingerprint scanner, Harman Kardon-tuned stereo speakers
- 4780mAh battery
- 33w wired charging, 30w wireless charging, 10w reverse wireless charging
- Android 11, MIUI 12
Being the seventh Mi 10 variant, the Mi 10S is marketed as a more affordable version of the Mi 10 Ultra. For the display, you still get a curved screen on the Mi 10S but the refresh rate is down to a still-good 90hz. And while its quad rear camera comes with a 108-megapixel main camera, accompanying it are cameras you’d expect more for a mid-range phone: 8-mnegapixel ultra-wide-angle, 2-megapixel macro camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
The Mi 10S has a bigger battery than the Mi 10 Ultra at 4780mAh, though charging speeds are slower at 33w for wired and 30w for wireless. One aspect where the Mi 10S is better than the Mi 10 Ultra is the processing package, as it is one of the few phones powered by a Snapdragon 870 processor, which is essentially a higher-clocked version of the Snapdragon 865+.
Another headline feature of the Mi 10S are its Harman Kardon-tuned speakers, which is said to be the best audio setup on a smartphone according to DxOMark.
Xiaomi Mi 10S Price Philippines
While the Mi 10 Ultra remains to be exclusive in China, there’s no word yet if Xiaomi will make the Mi 10S available globally as of this writing. If you are willing to get one sans Google services, the 8GB/128GB model will cost CNY 3299(~Php 24.7k) while the 12GB/256GB will fetch you CNY 3799(~Php 28.4k). Both models will go on sale in China on March 12, where early buyers will get a 30w wireless charger with their purchase.