If you feel that the vanilla Mi 11 lacks oomph, Xiaomi unveils its buffed-up sibling with the Mi 11 Ultra. The top-dog Mi 11 variant debuts a one-of-a-kind rear display with Always-On Display support, along with a quad-curved 120hz AMOLED display.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Specs:
- Snapdragon 888 processor
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 6.81-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED quad curved display, 120hz refresh rate, 10-bit color
- 50-megapixel f/1.9 main camera with Dual Pixel Pro PDAF and OIS, 48-megapixel f/2.2 IMX586 ultra-wide-angle camera with PDAF, 48-megapixel telephoto f/4.1 IMX586 telephoto camera with PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 120x digital zoom; laser autofocus
- 1.1-inch AMOLED rear display, 126×294 resolution
- 20-megapixel f/2.2 selfie camera
- 4G, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Harman Kardon stereo speakers, IP68 rating
- 5000mAh battery
- 67w wired and wireless charging
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
Leading the Mi 11 Ultra’s spec sheet is its insane triple rear camera setup. All of them come with PDAF (Dual Pixel Pro on the main camera), and both the main and telephoto cameras are equipped with OIS. The main 50-megapixel camera is an ISOCELL GN2 sensor, which is the biggest smartphone sensor in the market right now at 1/1.12 inches.
With a Snapdragon 888 processor, LPDDR5 RAM, and UFS 3.1 storage at bay, all of the Mi 11 Ultra’s cameras are capable of shooting up to 8k video, making the premium flagship one of the most versatile smartphones out there for serious filmmaking. To keep temps stable, Xiaomi uses three-phase cooling technology for the Mi 11 Ultra.
The Mi 11 Ultra is also a beast with charging speeds: together with its 5000mAh battery, the Mi 11 Ultra supports up to 67w charging for both wired and wireless technology–the latter making the Mi 11 Ultra the fastest production smartphone when it comes to wireless charging speeds. To make this possible–charing from 0 to 100 takes around 36 minutes regardless if it is through wired or wireless means–Xiaomi designed a new 6x supercharge tech, a 30V wireless charging IC, and multi-level current control.
Being Xiaomi’s premium phone, you get a Gorilla Glass Victus protection and an IP68 rating.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Price
The Mi 11 Ultra will be available in a single 8GB/256GB variant and is priced at CNY 5999(~Php 44.3k) for the 8GB/256GB variant, CNY 6499(~Php 48k) for the 12GB/256GB model, and CNY 6999(~Php 51.7k) for the top-end 12GB/512GB variant.