Take a gander at what the Redmi 6’s camera can do
We’ve already given you our take on Xiaomi’s new budget phone, the Redmi 6 in both article and video form. Today we’re going to take a look if the phone’s dual 12-megapixel/5-megapixel cameras deliver the goods.
We took the following photos in downtown Madrid, Spain today and just like always we haven’t applied any edits to any of the photos except to resize them for the website.
We’re going to hold off on detailed comments on the phone’s image quality for now but it’s apparent that the phone punches well above its weight – at least for photos taken in daylight.
The Redmi 6 is priced at Php 7,490 for the 3GB/32GB variant, while the 4GB/64GB variant is at Php 8,990.
Xiaomi Redmi 6/6A specs
- MediaTek Helio P22 chipset (Redmi 6)/MediaTek Helio A22 chipset (Redmi 6A)
- 2GB RAM(Redmi 6A)
- 3GB/4GB RAM (Redmi 6)
- 5.45-inch HD+ display (1440 x 720 resolution)
- 16GB (Redmi 6A), expandable storage
- 32GB/64GB (Redmi 6), expandable storage
- 12-megapixel/5-megapixel dual rear cameras (Redmi 6)
- 13-megapixel rear camera (Redmi 6A)
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, face unlock (Redmi 6)